Shanghai University will organize a four-week 2014 Shanghai Summer School (Project 3S).
“Exchange Culture • Experience shanghai”
- Scholarships granted by Shanghai Municipal Government
- Lively and effective Chinese Language courses
- Lecture series & culture practice for personal participation to experience & understand Chinese culture essence
- A variety of visits & exchange activities to explore the spirits of modern China city represented by Shanghai
- A field investigation to “China’s most famous paradise on earth” (Suzhou and Hangzhou) to feel the charm of China’s South Yangtze River Delta.
July 14, 2014—August 10, 2014, 4 weeks in total
- The scholarship will cover tuition fee, registration fee, accident insurance fee, accommodation fee, expenses of local activities and traveling listed in the schedule and expenses of group meals listed in the remark column of the schedule.
- The scholarship does not include round-trip air tickets, expenses of personal meals that are not included in remark column of the schedule and other personal expenses
For detailed information, please access the documents below:
To Apply, please email the following materials to Confucius Institute (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 15, 2014.
1. Application form (could be without passport information)
2. A one-page essay about why you are interested in participating in this summer school
3. A copy of non-official transcripts (could be accessed on MyUTK)
There will be a selection process for one promised slot by Shanghai University.
Wenting Pi, Assistant to the Confucius Institute