For the purpose of supporting the development of Confucius Institutes, facilitating international promotion of Chinese language and dissemination of Chinese culture, as well as cultivating qualified Chinese-language teachers and excellent Chinese-language learners, Confucius Institute Headquarters/Hanban (hereinafter referred to as Hanban) launches a “Confucius Institute Scholarship” program to sponsor foreign students, scholars and Chinese language teachers to study Chinese in relevant universities of China (hereinafter referred to as “Host Institutes” ).
The scholarship of 2014 is divided into 5 categories:
- Scholarship for Students of Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages（MTCSOL）,
- Scholarship for Students of One-Academic-Year + MTCSOL,
- Scholarship for Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages（BTCSOL）,
- Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Students,
- Scholarship for One-Semester Students.
For additional information, please access the documents below: